Monday, August 31, 2009

Every restaurant's worst nightmare

Posted By on Mon, Aug 31, 2009 at 1:16 PM

chicken_vomiting_thumb_248x282.jpg

There are several restaurants in the family-owned Mi Ranchito mini-chain of full-service Mexican dining spots, but the Lenexa location received some major negative publicity this morning when local TV, radio and print news led with Sunday's incident at the Mi Ranchito restaurant on 95th Street: 22 patrons were taken to the hospital.

The Star just reported, a few minutes ago, that the illnesses were caused by carbonic acid poisoning from faulty water lines connected to the carbonated drink lines. 

 

(Image via Flickr: CJ Sorg)

Tags: , ,

Comments (4)

Showing 1-4 of 4

Add a comment

 
Subscribe to this thread:
Showing 1-4 of 4

Add a comment

More by Charles Ferruzza

Most Popular Stories

Slideshows

All contents ©2014 Kansas City Pitch LLC
All rights reserved. No part of this service may be reproduced in any form without the express written permission of Kansas City Pitch LLC,
except that an individual may download and/or forward articles via email to a reasonable number of recipients for personal, non-commercial purposes.

All contents © 2012 SouthComm, Inc. 210 12th Ave S. Ste. 100, Nashville, TN 37203. (615) 244-7989.
All rights reserved. No part of this service may be reproduced in any form without the express written permission of SouthComm, Inc.
except that an individual may download and/or forward articles via email to a reasonable number of recipients for personal, non-commercial purposes.
Website powered by Foundation