1. Try a Senegalese specialty. Vendors in Swope Park this weekend will serve up samples from around the world during the Ethnic Enrichment Festival.
2. Walk amongst weirdos -- and really talented people. The streets of Lawrence will be all abustle during the Lawrence Busker Festival.
3. Have fun on the riverfront. Parkville Days last all weekend.
4. Laugh out loud. You'll want to during a Saturday afternoon screening of local videos at The Brick.
5. Be a lowrider -- or at least look at some on Sunday during the Wild West Showdown Lowrider Show and Hop Contest in the West Bottoms.
For more weekend entertainment, see pitch.com/calenda