1. Party like a Crossroads-dwelling, hyper-creative art student. Whoop Dee Doo, the art performance collective that usually puts on shows for kids, takes over Crosstown Station for a 21-and-up party tonight.
2. See what a zombie looks like on the runway. Fashion Monsters IV: A Nightmare on Mass Street turns the undead into models at the Replay Lounge in Lawrence.
3. Take a break from the gore to laugh about real life horrors -- of the political kind. While Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert lead a rally in Washington, D.C., a local version of the Rally to Restore Sanity happens at 11 a.m. Saturday at Mill Creek Park.
4. Go to a picture show. We're not talking about Rocky Horror, but rather two silent scary movies -- Nosferatu and Vampyr -- in rare screenings at the Tivoli on Saturday.
5. Put on your best Chiefs fan costume. Our boys are playing the Buffalo Bills at Arrowhead Stadium on Sunday.
For more Halloween and non-Halloween weekend activities, see pitch.com/calendar.