Beyond just eating a cookie, Fat City thought to point you toward five Oreo-filled eats in town that you can either dunk in milk or enjoy sans glass.
5. Snickers Crunch Ice Cream Dome from Houlihan's (8660 North Boardwalk Avenue). A classic American franchise serves a slightly updated take on a classic: Snickers pie. This pie and ice cream conglomeration comes on an Oreo and peanut cookie crust and is topped with Kahlua fudge sauce.
4. Oreo Blizzard from Dairy Queen (multiple locations). This is probably the one you grew up eating. The dessert filled with pieces of Oreo cookies straddles the line between milkshake and a cup of vanilla ice cream. It's also one of the few things that will have held up from your childhood.
3. Oreo Donut from Donut King (2320 Armour Road). It's cookies and cream in fried confection form. If you can eat two, you should win a T-shirt.
2. Chocolate-covered Oreos from Chip's Chocolate Factory (2450 Grand). They're available in white or milk chocolate, and you'll want to have a glass of milk at the ready for this rich dessert.
1. Mint Oreo custard from Foo's Fabulous Frozen Custard (6235 Brookside Plaza). Mixing Vanilla custard with Creme de Menthe and Oreos is like adding a mule kick to a Thin Mint.
You can find an Oreo dessert anywhere — witness the Dirty Dump Truck at Tomfooleries (a brownie sundae topped with "Oreo dirt"). Any desserts made with the classic cookie you'd add to the list?