|Better luck, next meal|
1) What Plaza restaurant has served chocolate mousse for dessert for more than two decades?
Answer: Chaz on the Plaza, the former Raphael Restaurant in the Raphael Hotel. It's not on the current dessert menu, but the manager insists that you can still have it.
2) What downtown restaurant is currently offering "Drunken Strawberries" for dessert?
Answer: Webster House Restaurant.
3) What Johnson County restaurant's signature sweet is a triple
layer of puff pastry filled with vanilla custard topped with Chantilly
cream, shaved chocolate and fresh fruit?
4) Which famous hotel dining room, now nearly forgotten, served a signature sundae made with crushed macaroon cookies?
Answer: The Pam Pam Room in the former Alameda Plaza Hotel.
5) Which midtown tea room offers the luscious Matterhorn on its pastry tray?
Answer: Andre's Confiserie Suisse.