Lady Gaga is once again making headlines for something she's wearing. And this time, it's about an outfit you could get from the supermarket.
The pop star -- who killed it at the Sprint Center last month, according to The Pitch's Elke Mermis -- donned a raw-meat outfit that is something between a dress and a two-piece swimsuit for the cover of Vogue Hommes Japan. But even though Lady Gaga is known for pushing the envelope, she's behind the curve when it comes to bikinis made of food. In fact, her outfit wouldn't even make our top five here at Fat City.
5. Lettuce Ladies. People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals are looking to bring sexy back to vegetarianism with a campaign that features models donning bikinis made of lettuce and cabbage leaves.
4. Ed Hardy's Fruit Bikini. Anybody who can turn star fruit into a swimsuit deserves to be on the list. This fruit-salad bikini debuted last year. Perhaps it owes its inspiration to the Lettuce Ladies?
3. Doritos Bikini. This ad for Five Alarm Cheese Doritos shows the technique for assembling both a bikini and mankini. I'm not sure whether points for thinking both genders could pull off the look should be added or deducted.
2. Bacon Bikini. Originally marketed as the ultimate tailgate food, the bacon bikini is back in the news with Katy Perry recently joking that she would don one for her next album.
1. Whipped Cream Bikini. Immortalized in Varsity Blues, this dessert-based bikini is impossible to whip.