A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away...a great kitchen mistake was made.
Star Wars has inspired some beautiful parodies, an entire line of cookbooks and some fantastic products (you know you want a Darth Vader toaster). Unfortunately, it's also spawned some culinary monstrosities that were best left in deep space. As such, here are the five Star Wars-inspired foods that should never be eaten.
5. Darth Vader Cocktail -- Just try and imagine a Long Island Iced Tea with Jagermeister because that's the apparent drink recipe for a Darth Vader. Not even the force can help you with this one.
4. Strawberry Jabba Jam -- It's plastic fruit slices and pieces of various Jabba the Hutt action figures. It's play food without the joy of play.
3. Blue Milk -- Milk shouldn't enter the primary color spectrum. And the opaque, blue Bantha milk should remain on the planets of the outer rim.
2. Jedi food capsules -- It's a science fiction dream to shrink our food down to pellet form. But we're not meant to eat a three-course meal in one bite. Just see Violet Beauregard if you doubt me.
1. Meatball Deathstar. The boys at Epic Meal Time continue to hack away at
the limits of good taste. Sadly, there are no rebels to knock this meat
mound out of orbit.