It's a tough economy, even for cereal mascots. And so, when Timothy Lim decided to mash up Captain Morgan and Cap'n Crunch [via SuperPunch], it got Fat City thinking about what might happen if other cereal mascots decided to jump ship and change industries.
Here are the five possible career paths for some of the most recognizable cereal mascots from your childhood.
5. Cap'n Crunch -- pirate. Pirates are meant to be for hire, and the re-imagining of the cuddly cereal mascot as a bravado-filled captain (a la the rum-slinging Captain Morgan) seems plausible. Anyone who has to fight a fictitious battle with "soggies" would eventually turn into a pirate.
4. Tony the Tiger -- life coach. Everyone is looking for someone, who can tell them that they're grrrreat ... and who better to get you motivated than the most positive tiger on the planet?
3. L.C. Leprechaun (Lucky) -- office security guard. Forced to guard a pot of magical marshmallows, Lucky the Leprechaun seems destined to be a security guard. Although, sadly, he'll be fired shortly after uncovering what he believes is another plot to steal his red balloons but is simply someone pushing the up button on the elevator.
2. Frankenberry (car leasing specialist). An overbearing salesman with a delicate constitution. He can turn on the waterworks at a moment's notice and simply won't take "no" for an answer.
1. Count Chocola -- celebrity impersonator. Hoping to capitalize on Twilight mania, Count
Chocolate will gladly appear at your tween's birthday party. Because
even if you can't afford Robert Pattinson, at least you can swing the