Answer: Spaghetti Bolognese. Can you guess who loves it, really loves it? You would if you were a hormonal teenage girl. It's Justin Bieber, damn it!
Celebrities -- movie stars, reality-show messes, infomercial spokespeople, teen idols, rock stars -- all have food issues. You would understand why the late Elizabeth Taylor packed on the pounds if you knew the kind of crap she ate. In honor of today's historical date, the birthday of the late jazz clarinet player "Peanuts" Hucko, Fat City presents a celebrity quiz.
The answers are here. You must go to the Fat City Facebook page to find the questions.
1. No, it was the flu.You can die of it, you know.
2. Elizabeth Taylor. And it was Chasen's chili.
3. No, it had nothing to do with that partly-eaten sandwich found near her body. She died of fatty myocardial degeneration due to obesity.
4. One lobster tail, fried potatoes, a half-pound of fried shrimp, 6 ounces of fried clams, half a loaf of garlic bread, and 32 ounces of A&W root beer.
5. Channing Tatum and Jamie Bell in The Eagle.