In terms of strategy, Mario Party 8 makes Candyland look like Monopoly.
Tags: Game On, Reviews, Mario Party 8, Wii Sports, Nintendo Wii, Marquis de Sade, Stories
Uploaded: Jun 28, 2007
Image Archives: Stories: Home Entertainment: Game On
- All Class
- Hey, not every degree leads to stem-cell research.
- Jul 12, 2007
- Bored Games
- In terms of strategy, Mario Party 8 makes...
- Jun 28, 2007
- Car Lust
- Drive backwards online! You'll win friends and respect.
- Jun 14, 2007
- Three's a Charm
- Robomen killing over pretty flags: Nonsensically awesome.
- Jun 7, 2007
- Student Bodies
- The action's nonstop in the world of Brooktown...
- May 31, 2007
- You'd stand tall too, if you made $150...
- May 24, 2007
- Balls of Fury
- Marble Mania: Easy as Pac-Man and just as...
- May 17, 2007
- Rolling Paper
- Paper Mario: An old friend gets a fresh...
- May 3, 2007
- This Is Madness
- "Speak for yourself; I like crunches and leather...
- Apr 26, 2007
- Hot Mama
- The goal is to beat your meat faster...
- Apr 19, 2007