The Pitch will provide typesetting and professional ad design assistance to display advertisers at no additional cost. If an advertiser chooses to provide an ad, however, it must be in digital format and follow these guidelines:
- Ads must be produced to the exact sizes displayed in the image to your right.
- 15% press gain > Highlights 5-8% > Shadows 82-88%
- Minimum resolution of 300dpi for photos, 600dpi for line art
- Black-and-white ads must be saved as grayscale or line art.
- All color ads must be converted to CMYK. RGB, Lab or Index colors are not acceptable.
- The Pitch
does not accept responsibility for the printing quality of digitally provided ads.
Acceptable File Formats:
- Adope Acrobat .pdf file, high-resolution with all fonts embedded, and CMYK color. This is the required format!
- Adobe Photoshop files (.psd, .jpeg, .eps or .tif), 300dpi minimum. 600dpi for completed ads.
- Adobe illustrator files, version 9.0 or lower, saved as an .eps, fonts converted to outlines.
is produced on a Macintosh platform, and is unable to support Windows or PC-based documents. We cannot accept files in PageMarket, Corel Draw, Freehand, Microsoft Publisher, PowerPoint or Word.
Electronic Ad Submission:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- FTP Client Software: URL: pitch.southcomminc.com
Fill in all fields. Select delivery notification. Upload File.
is published every Thursday of the year. Space reservations and electronic ads must be received no later than 5 p.m. on Friday for the following weeks issue.
If you are creating your ads in these or unsupported programs, contact your account executive.
Please view the image below for more details and ad dimensions.