Depending on whose barbecue you eat, that slogan can have many connotations. So here's a Department of Burnt Ends menu to help you interpret the ad.
· Coverage like Arthur Bryant's: In a world of iPhones, new technology includes a Cold War-era cash register.
· Coverage like Gates: Customer service amounts to someone impatiently screaming "May I help you?"
· Coverage like Danny Edwards' Eat It an' Beat It: Have you been to a Sprint store? Leaving is the best part.
· Coverage like Oklahoma Joe's: Operating a restaurant in a gas station is like building a cell-phone company campus that looks like a prison.
· Coverage like KC Masterpiece: Mismanaged and with limited availability.