James E. Rincon really, really likes child pornography. The 41-year-old Kansas City man pleaded guilty Tuesday in federal court to downloading child pornography from the Internet. But he wasn't just into receiving child pornography. Rincon fashioned himself the J.J. Abrams of child porn.
Rincon's computer wasn't working in November 2005, so he took it to Tech Guys in Overland Park. Guess what they found? Guess who they called? Guess how many pictures the cops found? 185. That's not all they found. They found another computer with child porn and a couple of "video cameras modified with black electrical tape" to do "clandestine videotaping." The bizarre list of videos -- from the last 15 years -- includes footage of:
- Rincon playing with himself and having sex with a woman who might be unconscious
- two minor girls changing clothes
- Rincon attempting to fondle a girl in a school restroom. The girl fought off Rincon and ran away
- Rincon engaging in sexual acts with a prostitute, while Rincon talked about wanting to have sexual contact with a pair of young girls
- a girl changing clothes and putting on a high school cheerleading outfit (shot from outside a bedroom window)
- child pornography captured on a computer screen
- Rincon masturbating while driving his car and chasing a school buses full of children who could see him masturbating
- young girls at a car wash trying to raise money for a cheerleading competition
- women and minor girls in public places in downtown Kansas City and Westport
- adult women changing clothes and naked in their homes
It's quite a filmography. When he wasn't making movies, Rincon ran a catering business and sold hot dogs from a stand in the metro area. I wouldn't buy anything in a bun from this guy.