1. Get hot and Rocky Horror-fied, as the burlesque troupe BDU does a Rocky Horror-themed performance at Firefly tonight.
2. Get freaked out -- the West Bottoms is chock full of haunted houses presented by Full Moon Productions. For some DIY haunted house action check out the Newton family's homemade haunt in Overland Park on Saturday night and John Bersuch's haunted West Bottoms loft, open to the public on Sunday.
3. Get your freak face on. Costumes are encouraged at virtually every bar in town tonight and tomorrow. Check out this Halloweekend Hitlist for some ideas.
4. Take a tot trick-or-treating. There are safe trick-or-treating activities being hosted all over the metro on Saturday, including Trunk or Treat at Alcott Arts Center.
5. Don't forget the dead! Sunday is el Dia de los Muertos (aka Day of the Dead). Although maybe not the most authentic, possibly the most fun party in honor of this Mexican holiday is the fiesta that Wearhaus is throwing at the Beaumont Club.
For more ways to be devilish this weekend, see pitch.com/calendar.