1. Don't just stand there and pontificate, take part in the art! The creativity demands interactivity during the Charlotte Street Foundation's Art Downtown happenings. Barter at the art yard sale at City Center Square, create your own holiday card at Partnership Place or make a zine at the Paragraph.
2. In honor of Jim Morrison's posthumous pardon for indecent exposure, head to the Jazzhaus in Lawrence and love madly some renditions of all those songs that the shaman of blues-rock made famous. Moonlight Drive: A Tribute to the Doors wants to be your backdoor band tonight.
3. Find out what the future holds. The eclectic activities that will make up An Evening of Warming at Grand Arts on Saturday include tarot readings -- in a bathtub. This is happening at one of the most exciting art galleries in town, people. Arrive between 6 and 7 p.m. to put your name in for the tarot readings.
4. Give up, already. Those size seven 7 For All Mankind jeans are never going to fit you again. But they're bound to fit some other lucky chick who shares your sense of style. Trade with her on Saturday during the massive Swap 'Til You Drop event at 1331 Union Avenue, where fashionable women will try on each other's clothes and drink.
5. Go to a movie where you will recognize people, places and things. Works in Progress is a movie filmed, at least in part, here by a Kansas City couple. It's showing at Screenland Crown Center through December 16.
For more weekend fun, see pitch.com/calendar.